There are times when some small changes can give you significant and noteworthy results. There are times when you think something is missing in your efforts to create the desired impact among your target audience and you end up with the decision of redesigning your website completely in order to create that impact. But often you fail to realize that some small changes can be made like changing the logo of your website and adding a refreshed look to bring about some positive change. That’s why the concerns of this article will help you take a look at the best logo design trends for 2016, following which you can successfully create a cutting-edge logo for your website. Check them out.
- Monoline: Among the newest trends, minimalism will be dominating in 2016. The focus will be on clear and simple designs and structures. Logo graphics which are displayed in an easy-looking combination of some black lines over a white background will become famous. Simple fonts can be added in different strengths. That which will create the effect is focusing on some of the essentials of logo designing. You can take a look at the logo of Queensland Government website for more information.
- Experiments with white space: Another growing trend in the coming year will be doing some experiments with white space. Just as the FedEx logo, more and more logo designers will let go of the white space which you find in between letters. The single letters used in the logo will stick to one another and it will also create a distinctive design if the designer can do it in a proper manner.
- Handwriting and calligraphy: Those logos which were created with some specific handwriting font are even trending in 2016. This is a style which can give the viewers an appealing and fresh impression which would convey the identity of the brand that may have existed for a large number of years. You can check out the logo of South Beach Swimsuits for more information.
- Vintage: Logos with regards to retro designing will also become popular in 2016. You can give the logos an old look which is almost similar to the handwritten logos and they can look great for restaurants, bars, music clubs and some other industries which offer nostalgic values to the product or services offered.
- Dramatic typography: Irrespective of whether the logos are small or large, they are always created with a specific dramatic art. While there are brands who reduce their logos to simple signature styles, this concept can definitely work well with the graphics supporting it.
- Shaded: There are some shaded logos which evoke some nostalgic emotions and which can be created in different ways, starting from minimalistic to modern. They usually work for companies which want to put themselves up as specifically modern.
So, if you’re into creating logo designs in the year 2016, ensure following the above mentioned trends and creating the desired impact among the audience.